Greenbrae, CA (May 3, 2018) – Bon Air abounds in al fresco dining spots, whether surrounded by succulents, a living wall, stunning views of Mt Tam, or seated on patios, at charming tables shaded with umbrellas or in comfy, fireside Adirondack chairs.
Enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts, beverages and treats at Bon Air’s restaurants, bakeries, juice bar, dessert shops and delis. The Promenade features tables shaded by Bon’s Air’s signature blue umbrellas and fire pits surrounded by cozy Adirondack chairs for both adults and children.
Dedicated alfresco dining spots can be found at:
- Gott’s Roadside with views of Bon Air’s bocce court and Mt. Tam
- Mollie Stone’s Market at tables and benches, featuring a living wall that showcases Mt. Tam’s native plants under the skylight
- Oyama Sushi amidst the succulent garden created by neighboring Flourish Succulents
- Patxi’s Pizza’s patio with covered tables and heat lamps
- Victoria Bakery & Café with cozy, café-style tables and chairs
Bon Air offers free Wi-Fi throughout.