What: Bon Air’s yearly Food Drive – Trick-or-Treat So Others Can Eat -begins Saturday, October 30h. Bring non-perishable food items to fill the SF-Marin Food Drive bins located in front of Mollie Stone’s Market in exchange for a trick-or-treat bag. Then trick-or treat at Bon Air shops and restaurants. This annual, free Halloween Bash welcomes fairies, goblins, superheroes, ghosts, cowboys and other costumed characters, families and even dressed-up pets are welcome. Guests can showcase their Halloween moves by learning the famous Thriller Dance or join a ghostly themed Music Time with Megan and then pick up a pumpkin decorating kit at Bank of Marin and take a photo with their Halloween backdrop.
• 11 am: Halloween Bash – Saturday, October 30th, 11 a.m.- 2 p.m.
• 11 am: Thriller Dance performed by Dance with E.N.A. – under the Bon Air tent adjacent to Gott’s.
• 11:15 – 2pm: Pumpkin decorating kits and Halloween photos – Bank of Marin
• 11:30: Music Time with Megan – Under the Bon Air tent adjacent to Gott’s
• 12:30 & 1:30pm: Thriller Dance Lessons taught by Dance with E.N.A
Where: Bon Air – Just off Highway 101, on Sir Francis Drake Blvd., Greenbrae